Accordingly the number of banned technologies will be increased to 30 from the current 16 (stipulated in the Decree 133/2008/ND-CP), applicable from February 1, 2015.
The Government will also prolong the list of technologies restricted from transfer from the current 11 to 23.
List of technologies banned from transfer
1. Technology for making up narcotics substances
2. Technology for human embryo cloning
3. Technology for printing and type-setting with lead plates.
4. Technology for manufacturing cells by the electrophoresis method
5. Electrolysis technology using mercury electrodes
6. Technology using mercury for small-scale gold exploitation
7. Technology for paints using mercury
8. Technology for manufacturing two-stroke engines
9. Technology for manufacturing cars that fails to meet Euro 2 standards
10. Technology for manufacturing explosive chemical products by manual methods
11. Technology for manufacturing weapons, military equipment, explosive materials, technical equipment, support tools and devices for nullifying equipment to detect access to computer networks, except for those used for security and defense purposes
12. Technology for nullifying devices to check and detect weapons, explosive materials, narcotics and other dangerous objects, except for those used for security purposes
13. Technology for destroying radio waves, except for those used for security and defense purposes
14. Technology for preventing information recording, deciphering information systems, except for those used for security and defense purposes
15. Technology for nullifying sound-recording, video recording, measuring, counting and weighing devices and speedometers of means of transport, except for those used for security purposes
16. Technology for nullifying devices to measure, count and calculate electricity volume
17. Technology for nullifying devices to record phone call time
18. Technology for producing televisions and personal computers using electronic rays to create analog images
19. Technology for shaft kiln cement production
20. Technology for rotary kiln cement production by the wet method
21. Technology for manufacturing construction materials using amiang amphibole (blue and brown asbestos)
22. Technology for rotary kiln cement production with the clanker capacity of less than 2.500 tons per day
23. Technology for Hoffmann kiln clay brick production using fossil fuel (coal, oil and gas)
24. Technology for industrial and medical waste treatment with one-step burning or without exhaust gas treatment system
25. Technology for manufacturing Urea-Formaldehyde, Phenol-Formaldehyde glue or products (with Formaldehyde class > E2)
26. Technology for production of preservatives for forest products that contain high Pentachlorophenol (PCP) and dichloro diphenyl trichoroethane (DDT)
27. Technology for producing NPK compound fertilizer with manual method (For example: rotary pan granulator)
28. Technology for manufacturing sulfuric acid by the method of single exposure and single absorption
29. CFC and HCFCtechnology
30. Technology using non-native creatures, including animals, plants and microorganisms under the list of invasive alien species.