FEES FOR CITIZEN ID CARD ISSUANCE AND OTHER 35 FEES FROM JULY 01, 2023
On June 29, 2023, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 44/2023/TT-BTC on fees and charges to support the people and enterprises.
From July 01, 2023, the Ministry of Finance reduces the fee for citizen ID card issuance equal to 50% of the fees. At the same time, 35 fees and charges shall be reduced from 10% – 50% in order to support people and enterprises.
These fees include:
- Fees for utilization and use of environmental data;
- Fee rates for grant of construction capacity certificates to organizations;
- Fee rates for grant of construction practice certificates to individuals;
- Fees for appraisal of construction investment projects;
- Fees for appraisal of technical designs (fees for appraisal of construction designs to be implemented after base designs, appraisal charge rates for construction estimates);
- Fees for appraisal of the issuance of international and domestic travel business licenses; Charge rates for appraisal for grant of tour guide’s card;
- Fees for utilization and use of water resources collected by central agencies;
- Fees for utilization and use of information and data on hydrometeorology;
- Charge and fee rates in the field of securities;
- Charge rates for appraisal of non-commercial documents to grant publication permits; Charge rates for appraisal of non-commercial documents to grant publication permits; Fee rates for registration of import of publications for commercial purposes;
- Appraisal charge rates for goods and services subject to business restriction in the commercial field; appraisal charge rates for goods and services subject to a conditional commercial business in the commercial field, in case the business entities are organizations and enterprises…
Circular No. 44/2023/TT-BTC takes effect on July 01, 2023.